[d-star] KC0WLB (St Paul, MN) DV moved to 444.000 MHz

Doug Reed n0nas at amsat.org
Sun Jul 8 11:01:43 CDT 2012

Just a note to all that the KC0WLB DSTAR voice repeater in White Bear
Lake (NE suburb of St Paul) has been moved from its temporary frequency
of 444.325MHz to its permanent coordinated frequency of 444.000MHz. We
retuned the duplexer and changed the frequency yesterday, Saturday, July
7. Please update your radio programming if you use this repeater.

More information concerning several Minnesota DSTAR voice repeaters we
maintain can be found on the www.14567.org web page.

73, Doug Reed, N0NAS.