[d-star] 2012 Dayton D-STAR Class Video On-line

Mark Thompson wb9qzb_groups at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 09:49:58 CDT 2012

2012 Dayton D-STAR Class Video On-line
Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:14 am (PDT) .
Posted by: "Gary Pearce KN4AQ"

This is just a reminder that the whole 3-hour D-STAR class presented by John Davis WB4QDX is on-line at www.HamRadioNow.tv
It's part of Episode 12, along with all the other video we did at Dayton this year.
The class is designed for hams who are brand new to D-STAR.
But if you've been around a while, I bet you still learn something. I did!

HamRadioNow is 'viewer-supported' by your contributions.
If you like what you see, click on the little piggy bank conveniently located on just about every page of the site,
and make a contribution by credit card or PayPal - whatever it's worth to you.

Thanks and 73,
Gary KN4AQ