[d-star] New FCC info of interest to some.

dstar-twinslan at iwishi.nu dstar-twinslan at iwishi.nu
Wed Mar 24 21:51:23 CDT 2010

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010, Dave Johnson wrote:
> Do I understand this correctly, the proposed change was adopted, made
> official? Rules are changed?
> -------
> Dave Johnson N0KBD

This says you have until about April 20th to let the commission know what
you think about the proposal.  Once comments are filed, you have another
15 days to rebut the comments.

There are instructions at the end of the page that try to explain the
Electronic Comments Filing System.  Basically you write a message however
you like (Word, PDF, Text, Draw a picture, Smoke signals (electronically
recorded)) and you post them on their website.

Anyone with a relationship to the FCC should at some point learn how the
system works and speak up to be heard.  I didn't learn fast enough and now
I monitor what they're up to every single day. I work in telecom in
addition to being a HAM.  Also own(lease) some commercial licenses. WiMax
and what not. Good to watch what they're upto and speak your mind. Learn
about this today and write in either for or against.  BE HEARD!