[d-star] Next Packet & Radio Workshop Saturday March 8 after Tlan meeting, NEW LOCATION

Doug Reed n0nas at amsat.org
Tue Mar 4 09:28:54 CST 2008

Hello World!

Short notice again....

The next packet & radio workshop will be this Saturday March 8 after the
TwinsLAN meeting. The location for this workshop is new also. The
workshop will run from around noon until 5 or 6 PM.

The focus of this workshop will be on various D-STAR projects. We have a
lot of work to do getting ready for some installations this spring and
summer. And this is the first time in the new location so I am NOT going
to have much in the way of test equipment and tools available.

The location is 1710 N Douglas Dr, Suite 285, Golden Valley, 55422.
 From Hwy 100, north of I-394, exit on Duluth St or Hwy 55. Go west of
Hwy 100 about 1/2 mile to Douglas Drive. You will go south from Duluth
St or north from Hwy 55 and watch for the railroad tracks. Immediately
on the north side of the tracks is a long, low, 2 story office building
on the east side of the road. We'll be in Suite 285 but you will need to
  knock on the outside door or ask on 146.520 simplex for entry.

If you want a map, Google search for:
   1710 North Douglas Drive, 55422

If you are worried about getting lost, the Duluth Street exit from Hwy
100 is the best. You go west on Duluth St and it ends at a T
intersection. Turn left, go south a few blocks and you will come to the
railroad tracks, the building on the left is the one you want. Very hard
to miss this way....

I hope to see you there! The next workshop will be in a few weeks. Come
this Sunday and help choose some dates.

73, Doug Reed, N0NAS.