[MNAPRS] State based SSn-n digis

Jerry W k0hzi.mn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 13:02:39 CDT 2011

Doug,

My take on reading 'Fixing Digipeaters' page what the "New-n Paradigm"
specifications are, they suggest not using RELAY, WIDE (without n-n) and
TRACE now. Reading the 'DIGIPEATER OVERLAY CHARACTERS for the new N-N
PARADIGM' page for state systems the suggestion is 'S for State Systems "W2,
SSn-N..." W2 recommended. Supports SSn-N'. I am confused on that last part,
how to format the APRS path?

73, Jerry, K0HZI