[d-star] All-Digital Public Service Event - Red/White/Boom 1/2 Marathon July 4 Minneapolis

Ben Franske ben.lists at franske.com
Sun May 15 12:25:17 CDT 2011

On 5/15/2011 11:47 AM, Douglas H Reed wrote:
> OTOH, it can't hurt to ask, especially if you concentrate on the Anoka
> club. But first step would probably be to identify a repeater. If one
> of the D-STAR repeaters covers the course like a glove, then it might
> work for the event. If it has dead spots, you would be farther ahead
> going analog.
It may be worth checking on the U of M D-Star system as well which has
pretty good coverage except due east because of the Downtown Minneapolis
shadow. It's W0YC B - 443.425. As a side note it's not Internet linked
right now because I don't have time to setup and administer the software
but if someone else were willing to do so please feel free to contact me.

-Ben Franske, K0BEN
W0YC Trustee