[d-star] Fwd: "Repeaters from A to D": A D-STAR Primer

wb9qzb at aol.com wb9qzb at aol.com
Tue Jun 21 21:00:28 CDT 2011

Hi, Everyone

I've just uploaded a free PDF of an extensive article I wrote for the SERA Repeater Journal. I call it "Repeaters from A to D – Analog to D-STAR."

It's available for download on my web site: www.arvideonews.com.

>From the home page, scroll down and open the link near the bottom for "OTHERSTUFF."

www.arvideonews.com/otherstuff/Repeaters_from_A_to_D_by_KN4AQ.pdf

It's there along with other articles I've written and videos I've produced.

It's written for hams who know little or nothing about D-STAR, and for hams who have been in D-STAR for a while but want to understand more. I've gotten a lot of good comments from magazine readers, and many requests for copies.

I'm offering this without copyright. Feel free to post it, copy it, republish it any way you like.

Some day I'll make this into a movie! But for now, you can read the screenplay.

73,
Gary KN4AQ

ARVN: Amateur Radio//Video News
Gary Pearce KN4AQ