[d-star] Fwd: "Repeaters from A to D": A D-STAR Primer

Douglas H Reed n0nas at amsat.org
Tue Jun 21 16:46:04 CDT 2011

KN4AQ recently wrote an article for the SERA newsletter regarding the
history of D-STAR and how digital repeaters interact with analog
repeaters. I haven't read the whole thing yet.

If you belong to the D-STAR-23CM group at Yahoo, you can download the
article direct from the Files area. We don't have a file area on this
reflector but I can email the 3MB file to those who ask for it.

There are quite a few other files in that Yahoo group that may be of
interest to you if you join the group and look.

73, Doug Reed, N0NAS.