[d-star] Fwd: D-Star ready for Hospital EmComm?

Matthew Genelin mgenelin at fastcomputerserviceco.com
Sat Mar 21 17:00:15 CDT 2009

Here is a responce from an off-list person. Ben is a member, and large
supporter, of D-star here at The Gopher Amateur Radio Club at the
University of Minnesota.

-matt

--
-----
Matthew Genelin

2010 E. Hennepin Ave, Suite 8-122, Box 1
Minneapolis, MN 55413-2760

fastcomputerserviceco.com

Begin forwarded message: