[d-star] More Systems

Doug Reed n0nas at amsat.org
Thu Feb 15 12:52:43 UTC 2007

Greg may already have a local repeater pair to use.
Obviously I'm not in favor of moving D-STAR onto the packet channels as
indicated in the ICOM discussion groups. Using the even frequencies
between the packet channels might work, but using the even channels
between voice repeaters in the 145 range has as much merit. Another
option is to try inverted split between channels. But what we need is to
experiment some and find out what the interference problems really are.

73, Doug.