[MNAPRS] N0NAS-11 changes to K0MSW-11

Doug Reed n0nas at amsat.org
Wed Nov 2 16:26:43 CDT 2011

Just a quick note to say I changed the N0NAS-11 digi in Little Falls to
K0MSW-11 instead. I also updated the beacon parameters to add the local
voice repeaters. I *think* I entered the frequency data correctly, but
until someone with a D-700 or D-710 goes through I can't be 100%
certain. It does seem to show up correctly on findu and aprs.fi.

K0MSW is the club call for Metro Skywarn. Since the digi equipment is
owned by Metro Skywarn and installed and maintained by TwinsLAN ARC and
the site is provided by Lakes Area Radio Assn, I decided to use the
Metro Skywarn club call on it rather than my own. Besides, it frees up
my call for other packet activities.

73, Doug.