[MNAPRS] MNAPRS web page

Doug Reed n0nas at amsat.org
Fri Oct 28 09:04:06 CDT 2011

As you know, the old MNAPRS web page is long gone. Much of its content
was available on the "Internet Way-Back Machine" but I don't think I
ever got a complete download or put all the pieces back together.

I've thought many times that twinslan.org should have an APRS section to
at least host links to some of the most useful pages about setting up an
APRS station, and particularly to show any suggestions unique to
Minnesota. (Not that there should be many....)

There is also a good chance that one or more of you already have done
such a links page or web site. I haven't done a lot of looking recently
but maybe you'd like to share your favorite links with the rest of us?

Most of my favorites are TNC-specific links to setting up WIDE1 home
stations and WIDE-x full digis. Besides Bob's original APRS page, I like
the NWAPRS(?) (Washington state) web page and the N8DEU(?) web site for
their additional info. I feel they most closely match what I consider to
be the "Minnesota" model.

Any comments or other links you'd feel should be on such a web site?

73, Doug Reed, N0NAS.