[d-star] Fw: [DVDongle] Welcome Dayton DV3K Dongle owners!

Mark Thompson via d-star d-star at lists.twinslan.net
Thu May 21 14:46:11 CDT 2015

From:"aa4rc at interlabs.com [DVDongle]" <DVDongle at yahoogroups.com>
Date:Thu, May 21, 2015 at 9:50 AM
Subject:[DVDongle] Welcome Dayton DV3K Dongle owners!

We announced the new DV3K Dongle at the D-STAR forum at Dayton on Friday.  The software wasn't quite ready to go yet but several folks wanted to take the new hardware back with them oversees so we let HRO start selling on Saturday.  We are still working out the remaining issues with the new DVTool 2.1 which should be released in the next day or two.  In the mean time, you can download the latest version of WinDV and select "Thumb DV" as the device since the new DV3K Dongle is similar in architecture.

I'll announce the availability of 2.1 here shortly.

Take a look at the new device at http://www.dv3kdongle.com

http://www.dv3kdongle.com

View on www.dv3kdongle.com

Preview by Yahoo