[d-star] REMINDER: [YaesuSystemFusion] Yaesu DR-1X System Fusion Repeater Program at $500 Ending December 31st, 2015

Mark Thompson wb9qzb_groups at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 28 21:04:09 CST 2015

Yaesu System Group Available at:

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 4:16 PM, Chris Wilson c.wilson at yaesu.com [YaesuSystemFusion]<YaesuSystemFusion at yahoogroups.com> wrote:   Hello Everyone,    Just another reminder, The Yaesu DR-1X System Fusion Repeater Program is going to end.     We only have a limited amount left, so get your applications in if you need one!
http://www.yaesu.com/pdf/DR1-X_Installation_Program_Final.pdf
    Best Regards,    Chris W.    __._,_.___     Posted by: Chris Wilson <c.wilson at yaesu.com>

  Visit Your Group
   -  New Members 30