[d-star] Fwd: AmateurLogic.TV interviewed John, K7VE of Northwest Digital Radio at Pacificon 2014

Mark Thompson via d-star d-star at lists.twinslan.net
Tue Nov 4 16:53:36 CST 2014

From: NW Digital Radio <donotreply at wordpress.com>
Date: Sunday, November 2, 2014
Subject: [New post] Pacificon 2014
To: wb9qzb <wb9qzb at aol.com>

|   John Hays posted: "George, W5JDX,  from AmateurLogic.TV came by and interviewed John, K7VE, about our current and soon to be released products.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq4pwFaPTI8#t=2931";

|  |

 New post on NW Digital Radio
  |    |

Pacificon 2014
 by John Hays  |

  George, W5JDX,  from AmateurLogic.TV came by and interviewed John, K7VE, about our current and soon to be released products.       John Hays | November 2, 2014 at 9:43 am | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/p2mAAP-m9
| Comment |    See all comments |

|   Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from NW Digital Radio.
 Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.   Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
 http://nwdigitalradio.com/pacificon-2014   |

|  |