[d-star] Minnesota DSTAR Reflector REF053A should be fixed.

Doug Reed n0nas at amsat.org
Tue Jul 3 11:06:53 CDT 2012

Hi gang.

The dropped packet problems with REF053 should be fixed. I've been
informed there was UDP bandwidth limiting and shaping at the server site
and that our server has been exempted from the rules. With luck you
should find REF053A much easier to listen to now.

Please give it a try and let us know..... If it does seem to be solved,
please consider leaving your DSTAR repeater configured to use it by
default. That will give us "All Minnesota" linking and more activity on
all the repeaters.

73, Doug Reed, N0NAS.