[d-star] Fwd: D-STAR Live Video Broadcast by W5KUB.COM, Saturday, 12/29, 10 am - 4 pm CST (1500 - 2100 UTC)

Mark Thompson wb9qzb at aol.com
Fri Dec 14 23:25:38 CST 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Ray Novak <RayNovak at IcomAmerica.com>
Sent: Fri, Dec 14, 2012 7:39 pm
Subject: D-STAR Live

Mark your calendars and be an active participant!!!!  Also, please share this with anyone you know who is either D-STAR curious or D-STAR interested.

73,

Ray Novak, N9JA
Division Manager – Amateur and Receiver Products
Tel: 425.454.8155
www.icomamerica.com

We are Icom.
Innovative People.
Great Solutions.

 December 17, 2012

In a decade, Digital Smart Technology for Amateur Radio, AKA D-STAR, went from an experiment to a serious Amateur Radio mode used by thousands of Amateur Radio Enthusiasts.
But with raising a pre-teen adolescent comes challenges to life as we know it.
The obsessions, tantrums, rumors and the emotional outbursts; "you just don’t understand me!" are commonly heard in discussions of the JARL Protocol. Parental memories, you got to love them!

With a growth rate of 2,500 new users per month, there are many questions that arise from those who are generally curious about D-STAR, as well as those who are new users.
One of the most asked questions heard; "where can I learn more about D-STAR?"
W5KUB.COM

In a decade, Digital Smart Technology for Amateur Radio, AKA D-STAR, went from an experiment to a serious Amateur Radio mode used by thousands of Amateur Radio Enthusiasts.
But with raising a pre-teen adolescent comes challenges to life as we know it.
The obsessions, tantrums, rumors and the emotional outbursts; "you just don’t understand me!" are commonly heard in discussions of the JARL Protocol. Parental memories, you got to love them!

With a growth rate of 2,500 new users per month, there are many questions that arise from those who are generally curious about D-STAR, as well as those who are new users.
One of the most asked questions heard; "where can I learn more about D-STAR?"
W5KUB.COM

presents a special live video broadcast

"D-STAR Live"

December 29, 2012

10:00 AM until 4:00PM Central time
(1500 until 2100 UTC)

Presentations by:

Ray Novak, N9JA Icom America

John Davis, WB4QDX GA D-STAR/www.dstarinfo.com

Ed Woodrick, WA4YIH GA D-STAR/www.dstarinfo.com

Robin Cutshaw, AA4RC Internet Labs

Live chatroom host: Tom Medlin, W5KUB

Check out W5KUB.com for details on the show.