[d-star] New Wisconsin D-Star Net Starting on Sunday, 7/11 @ 9 pm on D-STAR Reflector 19B

Mark Thompson wb9qzb_groups at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 13:23:13 CDT 2010

The first Wisconsin D-STAR Net is starting on Sunday, July 11th at 9 pm.

The  net will be held weekly on Sundays at 8 pm on Wisconsin D-STAR Reflector
REF019B.

The  net control will be Steve, N9UDO in Baraboo, WI.

Wisconsin  hams are encouraged to connect Wisconsin D-STAR repeaters to
Wisconsin D-STAR Reflector  REF019B and connect DV Dongles & DVAPs (Digital
Voice Access Point) to the reflector as well.

The  net will be an opportunity for Wisconsin hams to use Wisconsin's first
state-wide  D-STAR Digital Voice & Data network to meet other D-STAR users  &
learn more about D-STAR technology.

Look  forward to hearing you on the  net.

In the meantime, you can learn more  about D-STAR usage in Wisconsin &
D-STAR technology by  joining the Wisconsin D-STAR group at:

73,  Mark, WB9QZB