[d-star] New sites and repeater

RayVoss at aol.com RayVoss at aol.com
Thu Apr 15 21:26:50 CDT 2010

Here's an ignorant question:   Is it data only? Voice only?  Both?  Or does
it matter?

73,
Ray
KG0DK

In a message dated 4/15/2010 6:55:37 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
ewestgard at att.net writes:

We have  a new D-Star repeater in the Twin Cities- 145.11 downtown
Minneapolis - has  good coverage- thanks Alan and TwinsLAN

We have two sites with antennas  and feedlines waiting for repeaters-
Washington County @600 feet and Hamel,  MN @160 feet.

Doug, N0NAS is working with our current supply of money  (around $800 from
Dan KE8TX) to get a controller first, then a module, such  as 440, for one
of
the sites.

d-star mailing  list
d-star at lists.twinslan.org