[d-star] for sale... d-star id-91ad, id-800h, kenwood ts-2000, pro-2096 scanner

Erik Jacobson erikj at tdkt.org
Sat Oct 3 19:28:32 CDT 2009

Hello.  I'm clearing out the majority of my radios.  Included are two d-star
radios.  I tried my best to come up with fair prices based on some online
searches.  My preference is to sell locally if possible and not have the
e-bay and shipping hassles.

I'll be moving in a couple months and could use the money :)

I promise no DOAs and will give you a week of check-out time... so you can
return it if it is defective.

I put the equipment up on a web page, here:
http://www.tdkt.org/~erikj/radio-sale/

Icom D-Star ID-800H UHF/VHF Mobile: $400
Icom D-Star ID-91AD UHF/VHF handheld: $250
Kenwood TS-2000 VHF/UHF/HF (includes 6m), Rascal for digital operation: $1250
Radio Shack Pro-2096 Digital Trunk Tracking scanner: $250

Shoot my a note if you're interested in something.  We can meet up, you can
check it out in person, and we can go from there.

Best wishes,

Erik/N0SVX