[d-star] Packet & Radio Workshop Sun Aug 2 in Golden Valley

Doug Reed n0nas at amsat.org
Thu Jul 30 07:36:30 CDT 2009

Packet & Radio Workshop Sunday, Aug 2, 2009 at 9am to 5pm:
1710 N Douglas Dr, Suite 285
Golden Valley, MN 55422
Call on 146.520 for entry or the phone number on the door.

We will be working on D-STAR and packet. We'll be willing to help on
whatever other projects you have. We're getting fairly late in the year
and have a lot to get done before the Marathon in October.

If you are planning to bring a project and may need tools or RF test
equipment, send me an email Friday or early Saturday and I'll see what I
can do.....

My favorite route to get to the location is Hwy 100 to the Duluth St
exit. West on Duluth till it ends at Douglas Dr in front of Honeywell.
South on Douglas a little more than a block. Enter the parking lot using
the last driveway on the east side before you hit the railroad tracks.
The entrance door is usually locked and we are half the building away,
so plan to give a call on 146.520 when you arrive. Kelly hangs a note
with the phone number in the door so you can call on your cell phone
instead.

Doug.