[d-star] Greg's 440 repeater activity :-)

Matthew Genelin mgenelin at fastcomputerserviceco.com
Mon Oct 20 15:46:11 CDT 2008

Hey Gang-

You know we have a UHF machine on 443.425 W0YC  B  (and W0YC  G) on
the air on east bank campus University of Minnesota.

Status of all U of M repeaters:

http://w0yc.com

Feel free to play with the gateway; been online for several months
now...

-Matt

--
-----
Matthew Genelin

2010 E. Hennepin Ave, Suite 8-122, Box 1
Minneapolis, MN 55413-2760

fastcomputerserviceco.com