[d-star] Fw: Robin Cutshaw "D-Constructs" D-STAR - video clip from Dayton

Mark Thompson wb9qzb at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 16:06:03 CDT 2008

From: Gary Pearce KN4AQ <kn4aq at arrl.net>
Subject: Robin Cutshaw "D-Constructs" D-STAR - video clip from Dayton
Date: Friday, June 20, 2008, 3:00 PM

I've put a free 10-minute clip of Robin AA4RC describing
how he took the D-STAR data stream apart and analyzed it, on my web site:

www.arvideonews.com/Dayton

and YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/KN4AQ

This clip comes from the ($15) DVD that contains the full
four hours of the > Dayton 08 D-STAR meetings. This is the one Nate keeps
saying is so wonderful!

I'd like to thank the D-STAR community for supporting my work (and everybody else's work - what a tremendous effort is going into this stuff). The DVD has sold well.

This clip is pretty interesting by itself, and it shows the
video and audio quality you'll see on the DVD. The DVD video is lots
better than the YouTube clip, of course, but the clip holds up better than
I thought it would.

73,
Gary KN4AQ

ARVN: Amateur Radio//Video News