[d-star] Packet & Radio Workshop Sat July 26 (tomorrow) in Golden Valley

Doug Reed n0nas at amsat.org
Fri Jul 25 08:12:30 CDT 2008

How is this for no notice?
The next workshop is tomorrow at the Golden Valley location, 9AM till
around 5PM. Main project it to try and get the next D-STAR data repeater
ready for install in St Paul and whatever else we can do in our
preparations for the RNC and the MTC Marathon.

We'll have one more work party before the Marathon, Probably Sat Aug
9th. We'll have time for another work party in September after the RNC
leaves.

I'm not bringing anything significant in the way of tools or anything to
this work party. There will be enough other stuff to work on.....

If you need directions, please check one of the old emails.

Doug.