[d-star] Minneapolis Downtown Sites

Erik Jacobson erikj at tdkt.org
Mon Oct 1 10:03:37 CDT 2007

Hi Erik.  You're welcome to borrow my 1.2 stuff if you need it for a week.

I also saw your other note and I'm not sure what to think about it yet
because I really would like to have the voice stuff going somewhere as well.
It sucks at my house but at least it's together.

The only piece missing in the whole system really is the 1.2 duplexer
stuff so I can do voice+data.

Anyway, you're welcome to borrow the data module + controller if you need.

Erik