[d-star] ID-1 Count

Erik Westgard ewestgard at att.net
Thu May 17 12:26:51 UTC 2007

I have this idea to use D-Star as primary for the Marathon this year.  We
will need at least 4 ID-1s.

- Trailer uplink- St. Paul- EW has one
- Net 1 (Golden Valley)
- Net 2 (Henn Cty Van)
- Net 3 (Doug Reed has one)

Ed J has one

I want to get two more 1.2 DD repeaters up on good sites by race day so we
have three available - it would be nice if they were linked but they can
serve as primary/backup as long as they can be reached from the trailer
(database uplink)

We have not tested the uplink capability - it might be a little slow - the
idea that the database is sitting in the trailer and not at a repeater site

We can always use packet if we lose a repeater