[d-star] Small d-star updates for K0UW / N0SVX

Erik Westgard ewestgard at att.net
Sat Mar 17 18:02:46 UTC 2007

Good work.  Had a conversation with Anders this AM- the notion that we need
to have a priority on 2 meter deployment of D-Star is possibly flawed- there
are not more 2 meter D-star radios in circulation than 440- it should be
about even?  So having 440 as the lead band is sensible?  Plus sites and
duplexers are easier to find?