[d-star] D-STAR discussion at radio work party tomorrow.

Doug Reed n0nas at amsat.org
Sun Mar 11 02:32:25 UTC 2007

If you planned to come to the work party and can't find the old email
with directions, you should be able to find directions at
www.twinslan.org on the TwinsLAN web page calendar. If you do decide to
come, I expect there will be plenty to see and more people to talk to
earlier in the day rather than after 3PM.

I don't know for sure who will show up but I'm hoping to have at least 3
of the ID-1 radios so we can test some aspects of networking them. If
you have an ID-1, please bring it along and your laptop to run it. I
don't expect anyone to bring an actual D-STAR repeater this weekend, but
I expect I will have one for 1.2GHz on-hand for the April work shop.

I'll have my IC-91AD HT to play with too. I mainly want to see what it
looks like for bandwidth under different digital voice and data
conditions. Anyone else with something to check can bring it along as well.

Bye for now.

73, Doug Reed, N0NAS