[d-star] For Sale: Icom ID-1 1.2GHz FM/D-STAR Mobile

Mark Thompson wb9qzb at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 30 19:56:26 CST 2007

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Dave Gomberg dave1 at wcf.com
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2007 3:19:53 PM
Subject: ID-1

Now that Xmas is over, I have an Icom ID-1 1.2GHz FM/D-STAR Digital Voice & High-Speed Data Mobile for sale.

It has less than one hour on it, no mobile, no smoking.  I believe there are about
four months left on the warranty.  Make me a great offer, all
proceeds to EmComm (AERO).

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco  NE5EE    gomberg1 at wcf dot com
All addresses, phones, etc. at http://www.wcf.com/ham/info.html